Monday 4 July 2011

More than a wee bit tired...

I like my sleep. Ask anyone. Seriously.
My move to London has not changed this.
As a result, my bed and I get on very well.
On my bed, I have more cushions than necessary. I use them all excellently. Unlike those women who remove them before sleeping in the bed. Freaks.
I have many items hidden in between the cushions so leaving it isn't the only option.
Items include - 
  • ear plugs (for when those morning people get up and make noise)
  • book (currently I, Fatty by Jerry Stahl)
  • diary and notebook (I have all my best ideas in bed. And make all my best plans)
  • chocolate (currently just a chocolate wrapper, will aim a throw at my bin in a minute)
  • bottle of water (currently with orange squash, quenching the thirst and pleasing the tastebuds)
AND my bed is right next to the light switch. The only thing that beats this is having a remote. 
I used to have one of those. It was freaking genius. 
Apart from when I rolled on it, which caused me leap out of bed ninja-styley. 
Leaping out of bed is the worst way to wake up, especially with my balance.

I'm rambling because for once I have had hardly any sleep instead of too much. So I have not seen my bed recently. As a result,  it feels neglected and wants to break up with me. I know this because I have been in it for two hours now and I am being denied sleepiness...

Oh bed, can't we work it out?

PS, Missed the bin. Bothered?
PPS, Sometimes a new paragraph for each sentence is necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment