Thursday 30 June 2011

The Day of Wednes

Stuff I bought from Sainsburys on my way home from work.

Green Beans - Reduced to 25p
Baby Sweetcorn - Reduced to 25p
2L bottle of water - 45p

My parents would be proud... if it weren't for...

Caramel Dairy Milk Chocolate - 1.00.

I have big plans for the Green Beans and Sweetcorn to make a scrumptious and simple meal tomorrow.
The chocolate I have eaten.

My life is well exciting.


Currently watching How to Train a Dragon. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.
Vikings make good cartoons. The same way blondes make good bimbos, sharks make good villains, posh boys make good politicians and socks make good puppets . It's just better that way.
Just try watching a Scottish Viking with a huge beard and horny helmet being performed in real life. They'd look a fool. Their teeth wouldn't look as crooked and wild for a start. Their plaited mustache wouldn't look so tame and their muscles wouldn't look quite as bulgy. Real life teeth, mustaches and muscles will never look as teethy, mustachey or muscly as they do in this film. I know what I'm talking about. I think.

In other News. Went shopping around Camden today. By shopping I mean I extensively browsed... I petted some black Converses... held a lacy dress to me even though I wouldn't be seen dead in it unless I went back in time and was proper fancy.... felt up the entirety of H&M before buying a shirt for work from the sale (rock on)... felt uberly paranoid that they were going to make me pay again for the sunglasses attached to my top, I mentally told the security dude I had previously bought them, clearly he heard.... roamed a vintage shop and loudly EEEEWWWed when  discovered a wrap was real fur... had dinner at Proud, the pork gave me a funny tummy, well sexy... And that's about it.

Was nice seeing Blondie again. By Blondie I mean my blonde friend. I don't really go into depth with nicknames.

Anyway, my bum is numb from sitting here. Bed time!
(Try saying numb bum without your lips touching)


(Haha)



(Is it mustaches or moustaches? My laptop dislikes moustaches. I think my laptop is American. Cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment