Monday 21 May 2012

iTunes inspired

You can tell by the way I use my walk, that I'm a man's woman, with no time to talk.
So don't stop me to ask if I'm happy with my insurance. If I was insured, I'd have time to talk, and would be less concerned with how many times I get booped by cars.

Let meeeeeee entertain you!
When I'm pissed.

When a maaan loves a woooman....
He doth not need to rubbeth said love into all the women's faces. Eth.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...
Yeah. 'Cos that song is on MY iTunes. You know the room you're in? Get out.

They tried to make me go to rehab and I said...
Mum, they don't have a chocoholics department, soz.

I'll keep you my dirty little secret...
Empty can of coke under my bedside table. That's been there for months. Yes the same one from my last blog.

Why don't you get a job?
I got one. And the first day was tiring. So night night dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment