Friday 11 May 2012

Stand Up Comedy

I've just spent an unhealthy amount of time watching Stand Up Comedy on YouTube. It was one of my symptoms.

Sometimes I notice things that are quite amusing. Like the people on the tube who pretend they aren't listening to your frankly quite uninteresting conversation but still laugh when your friend says phenomenon instead of pheromone. Or when I realize my facial expression is inappropriately exaggerated in company. Or noticing other people's facial expressions when they're driving.



Or how eyes are inexplicably drawn to your pimple, but they deny knowing it was there when you mention it. Or just how fascinating I find the support that a sports bra gives you and how I literally can't think of anything else while I'm wearing one - which is one of the many reasons I give for not exercising, yet not the worst one.

Anyway, I could totally do stand up. People laugh at me often enough.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment