Friday 22 July 2011

Success At Last

In a spectacularly good mood since I got a lovely phone call yesterday asking if I would like the role as the new Intern at a charming Theatre Production Company, based in Leicester Square. A phone call that once hung up from, I over loudly exclaimed BOO YAH and proceeded to do a little dance around my room whilst squealing in the style of a chipmunk who has been gagged. Both noises frightened different birds outside my window and I accidentally kicked my desk quite harshly with my little toe during my squeaky jig. OUCH. But it was all good because it turns out I'm not inexplicably undesirable to employers. SWEET.

To celebrate, I immediately gorged on a massive Burger King until my stomach was rounded in a very un-sexy way... even when laying down. Did I care? No, because it turns out I'm not repulsively un-hire-able. EXCELLENT.

I will celebrate properly at the Ben and Jerrys Festival in Clapham Common tomorrow. Which will probably involve a similarly sexy belly and cider from a can. It's all rock'n'roll baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment