Tuesday 7 February 2012

I write poetry too..

Do I offend you
with my obvious lust
Do I annoy you
with my passionate trust
In the system that remains
to give me nothing at all
In the system that ignores
all efforts big or small
Do you give a fuck
what I do with my time
Beyond what effects you
and the niceties that I'm
trying to project
out there in the storm
that I got myself into
and regard as the norm
Whether I like it or not
there is nothing I can do
but try my hardest
to forget about you
You're only a distraction
and even I can see
What a disappointment
you could be to me
So leave me alone
but never leave me, okay?
I don't know the words
I dont know what to say
But I need you
and I dont need you
and I crave you
but I berate you
for the comfort you give me
and how much I rely
on your words of wisdom
and the lies you can try
to tell me to make me
feel better, it's true
but I can't need,
crave or want you
or I'll never get by
and never succeed
with all this want,
craving and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment