Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tuesday Ramble

I'm going to blog more from now on.

If someone said the "sun would set for you".... are they being romantic? Or saying you shouldn't be seen in daylight for the safety of all mankind? Ponder on that.

Let me tell you about a friend of mine. He is one of my best friends and one of my favourite people, which don't have to be the same thing. His sarcasm far outwits us all and his view of the world is either incredibly warped or incredibly sensible. He is perfectly prepared to tell you when you are boring him but also fully aware when his full attention is needed, even though the latter is far outweighed in examples by the first.

I love my friends. I can proudly say I've never fallen out with any of them - really - and the idea of losing any of them is on par with losing both my legs. And an eye.

I went on a lying down sunbed yesterday (for medical rather than cosmetic reasons) and burnt my arse . At least I know it's working.

Inabit!

No comments:

Post a Comment